Code of Conduct
In using this Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Any Type of Video related to BIM & Engineering can be Uploaded;
- Video will be published after review, to maintain Quality;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute "spam";
- Collect information about others; or
The Site owner has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Service.
REGISTRATION: To fully use the the Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
USER NAME: We encourage you to use your real name. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else's name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Service.
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes, multi level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures; or Violates any law.
We will use your data the following ways:
- We do not sell data to any third party.
- We do not give access to our data to any third party.
- We save to data for your profile purpose.
- We save the data to send you email for announce changes.
- Ategories of personal information collected by the website.
- Information about cookies used by the site.
- Details of how personal information is used.
- Identification of the legal bases for processing personal information.
- Details of specific situations in which personal information may be disclosed to third parties.
- Information about extra-EEA transfers of personal data; and
- Information about data retention policies.